Use the Vy app to easily find suggested travel itineraries using trains, buses, taxis, metro, trams, and boats. You can buy tickets from Vy and other operators, and book taxi rides.
Vy aims to make it easy to travel in a way that is environmentally friendly from door to door – not just between stations and bus stops.
What can I do in the app?
• Buy train and bus tickets, as well as season tickets
• Get travel itineraries by searching for stations, bus stops, addresses and locations such as hotels or restaurants
• Book a taxi (currently available in most of Eastern Norway and in Kristiansand)
• Find the nearest available scooter, city bike or city car
• Track your train live on the map via the journey planner
• Find out how busy each carriage is so that you can plan where to get on the train
• Receive notification of changes or deviations affecting your departure (trains only)
• Receive travel updates
• Under ‘My trips’ you can see all your completed, active and future journeys and you can also import tickets bought by someone else
• Store your favourite routes and set up push notifications for traffic-related messages
• You can buy zone tickets and tickets for extra zones under ‘Buy now’ from Ruter, while Brakar, Kolumbus and other operators will be added soon
• Notification before your season ticket expires
• Pay by card or Vipps